ICC T20I worldcup 2021 - Special series - Venue based stats - Sharjah Cricket Stadium

 In this post we are going to see about the Sharjah Cricket stadium stats in T20 Internationals.



Afghanistan has secured most T20I victories in this Venue. Around 13 victories.
second highest is Pakistan with 11 T20I victories


England has defeated Pakistan twice in T20I matches in this Venue and once defated West Indies. Similarly Australia defeated Pakistan twice in T20I matches in this venue. But Pakistan defeated Australia thrice in T20I matches in this ground. 

Recently Pakistan defeated Newzeland 4 times in this venue and the recent on 26th October 2021. Whereas Newzeland defeated Pakistan once in T20I in this venue.  Afghanistan's victory in T20I in this venue is all with small teams. 

More stats on upcoming posts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vitamin - A and why it is essential

 Can you read the below text without a reading frame during night? Hello, How are you? if you can then you have a good vitamin - A source in...

Popular posts